Odooers论坛

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

Why PO and MO are not triggering? Lead time problem?

形象
odoo
2 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

everything seems correct, it's hard when we miss just a little thing!

形象
odoo
-

Well, I think that odoo documentation is missleading, as it says that MTO and MTS set to 0/0/1 are the same, and thus odoo has archived MTO, but they are not the same, so that's why I was not understanding how it all worked. Had a hard time figuring that one out...

2 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

The sad truth is that Odoo can't handle (right now at least) both methods (MTO and MTS) for the same product, so if you expect to generate the orders upon creating an order you are forced to use MTO, and you can use MTS for the other scenarios. 

Even that said I have left MTO activated for almost all products, because in some scenarios odoo won't trigger any rule even it is needed to. For example:

Product D reordering rules 20/100/5. Current stock: 30. When I trigger a MTO that consumes 45 D, no replenishment rule will be triggered even tho the 30 units are reserved, which may create a problem on the future because delivery times may be quite long.

To solve this problem you need to keep checking Inventory->Operations->Replenishment every day and whenever you see negative quantities, you need to manually make an order and check the Reordering Rules to make sure it wont happen again next time. That is not ideal, but at least there is somewhere to check all products fast...

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

If you need the MO and PO to trigger, you can define that in Replenishment. You would need to select the preferred route and trigger as Auto.

In your example, a replenishment for Prod B would be visible on replenishment but none for Prod A or Prod C. You can create one for A &C so the routes trigger automatically as well

3 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

If I go to replenishments... Nothing... it's empty, that's why I say something is wrong, and as stated all of them are using reordering rules. I'll update the post with the image.

形象
odoo
-

These are reorder rules for the product, I was asking if the replenishment was triggered for Prod B from the SO and the 'Trigger' and preferred route that is selected for these products

Inventory > Operations > Replenishment

形象
odoo
-

Yes, I went to Inventory->Operations->Repleinishments and there is nothing there... I think I kind of solved the problem.
What I did was enable MTO, and make product B MTO, and then set the dates "costumer lead time" to (example) 30 days, and the manufacturing time to (example) 20 days.
I'm now trying to make it work on multilevel boms, but I don't think that's the way odoo devs intended it to work, since MTO is archived on Odoo14.