Odooers论坛

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

V12 - How to reactivate the accounting onboarding panel?

2 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Thanks.. Its Work

形象
odoo
-

Hi Darren,

You have to set the original opening balances journal entry created when you first create the company to draft state, after that when you click on Chart of Accounts you'll see the columns to set opening credit and debit balances again.

2 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi,

Am not sure whether there is any default way for this in the user interface. What you can do is that, there is a field in the company(res.company) model with the name account_dashboard_onboarding_state , right now its value is set to closed, you can just edit the view and make this field visible in company form view and change its value to not_done . 

Then the onboarding panel will get visible again. See this Video: How To Make Closed Configuration Onboarding Panel Visible Again in Odoo

Thanks

3 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

This is the only true way to do this. I've once made a ticket at Odoo about this asking to make it configurable (to reactivate it again) but it was denied.

形象
odoo
-

Thanks Niyas, we did this and I have just checked it....... the Onboarding Dashboard is showing, but is says that configuration is done see attached screen shot. It doesn’t allow us to record Initial Balances.

Any ideas what we could do?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8v9fbpa7pyc8fgj/Screenshot 2019-09-30 12.03.23.png?dl=0

Thanks Darren

形象
odoo
-

@darren , You can still click on the word "Chart of accounts" even if it says the configuration is done, and it will take you straight to the chart of accounts where you can record your initial balances

形象
odoo
最佳答案

Yes, it takes me there but i can't see the opening credit and opening Debit columns. any other solution?

形象
丢弃