分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

Unable to import Char of Accounts

3 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Were you able to resolve this? I have the same problem. All my fields have valid data. I created the file by exporting the COA, and then importing, just wanting to update the default tax type, because I couldn't do this with the original import because I needed accounts to setup the tax types.

形象
odoo
-

Can you check if all the necessary fields in the COA filled. I think that was the issue I was facing.

形象
odoo
-

I tried the import again, with no changes to what I was importing and it ran OK. I can only suspect it was some setting I had changed that made it work. Or it could have been related to a bug that was in the Web core module, that prevented opening the accounting module in developer mode. I did try it after I'd upgraded the web module.

3 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi, i had the same error. 

The problem is that in the import field, there is a column that expects a value and the field is empty now. The value if empty, should be 0. If you don't need the column, don't select it for the import.

Kind regards,

Reinoud

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

This answer does not solve the issue.  Follow the tutorial and does not work in 16.

/

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi Ali Hussain, 
Please check is there any account move which has no move lines in it (might be any miscellaneous entry). This will raised by system if it has any future entry with check auto post or the move which has no move line in it.

Hope it will help you.

形象
丢弃