odoo
形象
丢弃
4 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi Michel,

The web.base.url works by design like this. Everytime a user logs into your Odoo instance Odoo will check if the web.base.url that is already saved is identical to the URL that the user logged in from. If this is the case it is kept, if this is not the case it will be updated. This might get confusing when you have your Odoo instance available on two URL's, for example url1.com and url2.com. If somebody logs on from url2.com the web.base.url will be saved as "url2.com". The same will also happen when you access the Odoo by IP. In this case the web.base.url will be saved with the value from your IP.

There are two possible solutions. EIther you make sure the Odoo is only accessible through that one URL you want (so yourwebsite.com) or you make sure Odoo does not change the web.base.url. You can make sure that this does not happen by adding a new parameter "web.base.url.freeze" with the value "True". An example:

The web.base.url.freeze will say to Odoo that the value cannot be changed/update when somebody logs on from another location. It will keep the value that you've set in web.base.url.

Regards,
Yenthe

2 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

when i enter my domain name www.simpleenergytech.com installed ecommerce home page is not viewing

Viewing Home Shop Contact Us --- and when i click on Shop then showing as a ecommerce website. except this all when i enter my domain name showing directly Ecommerce website like flipkart or amazon. HOW I CAN OD THIS

形象
odoo
-

+1 for the solution. Today I got to know the need of this parameter :)

形象
odoo
最佳答案

if I have 3 websites 
what should be my web.base.url?

should it be  mydatabase.odoo.com or it should be one of my websites?

2 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Same question...What should web.base.url be with multiple web sites?

形象
odoo
-

I have same situation and still can't figure it out.

形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi Yenthe,

Thank you for the reply. I'm having another issue now, everything was working fine yesterday evening and now I can't log into the localhost:****/web/login. I never changed my password and the email is verified.

There's also no option for me to reset the password on the login page. Is there a way to send me a link to my verified email so that I can restore access to the account?

Thank you

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Hmm that is odd. You can reset the password by doing a database query if you have no other login to get into the system again. (something like: update 'res.partner' set password = 'your_password' where id = 1)

形象
odoo
最佳答案

The web.base.url works by design like this. Everytime a user logs into your Odoo instance Odoo will check if the web.base.url that is already saved is identical to the URL that the user logged in from. If this is the case it is kept, if this is not the case it will be updated. This might get confusing when you have your Odoo instance available on two URL's, for example url1.com and url2.com. If somebody logs on from url2.com the web.base.url will be saved as "url2.com". The same will also happen when you access the Odoo by IP. In this case the web.base.url will be saved with the value from your IP.

Note: the above update will happen only admin logged in time, not for all users login.

形象
丢弃