形象
odoo
6 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Hi Jaideep. im still new to the forum so I can't reply direct to you comment but this has seemed to give me some features I want but Im unsure of how to reserve the entire pack in delivery order operation but I have "move entire packages" enabled.

形象
odoo
-

So just to be clear on what im trying to do.

I want to receive a package of products and when dispatching I want to be able to scan the same package I received and ship everything in it by just scanning the package barcode. does that make sense?

形象
odoo
-

1st step is to identify the products in a pallet.
On the receipt operation you would need to use ‘put in pack’ or in detailed operation provide destination package to track product and qty in a specific pallet

On the delivery operation, you have the option to select the package (pallet) to validate

(Not to forget that the company buys and sells products inside the package and the package/ pallet itself)

Hope this addresses your question

形象
odoo
-

Do I have to add product lines and quantities as well. I was hoping to just be able to put the package reference into the delivery operation and it move everything within it out? /Users/nuno/Desktop/Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 2.23.51 pm.png

形象
odoo
-

Hi Jaideep, After playing around some more, I think I have figured it out and thank you soo much for your advice. it was just me missing some steps but everything you highlighted is what I needed to do to get it to work.

You are the man!!!!

形象
odoo
-

Hi Nuno Menezes,

Thanks for your kind words!

The product lines on a delivery order is carried over from the sale order. If you directly create a delivery order and validate, it wouldn’t create a sale order and hence you wouldn’t be able to invoice the delivery.

However, if you wish have the package populate product and qty of a sale order, here is a work around
1. Create a sale order that created a delivery order with a product and any qty (this product may or maynot be part of package)
2. Pull the package on the related delivery order
3. On the package line check the box ‘done’ and validate the delivery order
4. When you go back to sale order you would have all the individual products and delivered qty updated as in the package. The ordered qty would be 0

Ensure your invoicing policy is set to delivered qty to be able to create invoice.

Glad to know the answer helped to clarify and fix.

1 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Yes possible

Enable packages functionality from inventory settings 

On the inventory operation settings/ configuration enable the option ‘move entire packages’

On the receipt operation use “put in pack” to add products to a package.

++++++

形象
丢弃