Odoo 15 is expected to release during odoo experience 2021 held in this october. The expected features in the odoo15 are;
1. Ability to Edit Graph Views Using Studio
2. Odoo 15 will be coming with new and improved import screen
4. Odoo15 Point of Sale Coupons And Promotions
5. As part of the US localization you can now easily generate the appropriate CSV to e-file your 1099 reports all at once.
6. E commerce product page is redesigned.
7. Generate NACHA files to schedule and pay vendor bills in mass via ACH. Accepted by all US banks.
8. OWL Sheet 2.0 is out! Spreadsheet fed real-time with ERP data. Formula assistant, Edit bar, Find & replace etc
9. Odoo15 will have ES6 and new debug asset mode. Commit: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/63177
10. Project burn-down chart landing in Odoo 15. Commit: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/68343
11. The Odoo 15 refactoring of the payment API's & implementations is done! See: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/56187
12. Odoo 15 is getting a new test helper 'capture_trigger'. It will allow you to validate if a cron exists & triggers at the right time.
13. Odoo v15 will drop old Jinja mail templates in favor of qweb ones, bringing several advantages:
- Translation by parts, not by whole block
- Visual editor
- Template not broken when editing by UI
14. Introducing shapes on images, for the Odoo Website Builder. See: https://twitter.com/fpodoo/status/1382980800392613893
15. New model to manage assets from user interface in Odoo15.
16. Odoo 15 Spreadsheet Supports Real-time Collaboration.
17. New Commands has added in Odoo 15 Editor. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbhzWtLvbTs
18. New Inventory adjustment view in Odoo 15.
I was just looking for this info myself. For a Dev branch or roadmapped features.
I was also looking a place where we can submit the ideas for new features etc from industry point of view
Few features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI1KDEy6NfQ&list=PLqRRLx0cl0hpQs-pVp_V6jOq_joZYLefk
also see the odoo master branch in odoo git repo
Thank you for the links @Niyas