Odooers论坛

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

Is Odoo slow by nature? (what is your experience in optimizing and speed-up)

形象
odoo
形象
丢弃
3 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

As Ray Carnes has mentioned, you can scale up by adding more hardware.

You can also try the Heimdall Proxy (HTTP://www.heimdalldata.com/odoo) Pg-bouncer or Pg-Pool-II does not work for Odoo because queries are in transactions. The Heimdall Proxy was specifically designed for Odoo to handle transactions and data consistency. It can support connection pooling, query caching, automated Postgres failover, and Read/Write split with Strong Consistency. Query caching will give you the biggest performance/scale boost. We have seen cache hit rates up to 90% on Odoo.

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

The best way to assess Odoo performance on any given hardware setup is with a default install (including a default Odoo and PostgreSQL configuration file) using the demo data. 

With a VM running under Windows 10 (3GB single CPU) it is noticeably faster to refresh than v10 and v11.  Displaying the first 80 Sales Orders takes just over a second.

v11 was roughly 3 times faster with a default install and configuration than v10.

Custom modules can hinder performance a great deal if not written properly.

Something that won't take more than 10 minutes, and will show you how Odoo can perform with a default install over the web, is to setup a trial at https://www.odoo.com/trial

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

you have a point. I am going to make some tests and see what happens

形象
odoo
最佳答案

I followed some similar tutorials to improve speed. Odoo Backend in general has a good speed, what is slow for me is the Website, even though it's a simple site with only a few elements. 

I am using now the developer tools and in the Network tab you can see exactly what makes it slow to load. So now I can see what is making it slow and where to improve the loading. (Most of the time is the size of the images)

形象
丢弃