Odooers论坛

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

How use microsoft_outlook and fetchmail_outlook modules from odoo/addons?

形象
odoo
形象
丢弃
5 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi,

Seems like you're missing the correct permissions on the Azure "app" side, so that the Odoo client can access email on behalf of users.

Check this process, it might help you (config should be mostly the same for 13.0 than for more recent versions).

3 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Thanks a lot, it's very helpful for me!!!

形象
odoo
-

Thanks Damien, help a lot!
I got the error "Authenticated but not connected" at first. I did the following:
- When odoo opens then windows authentication flow, you have to be logged in as the user that you are trying to set up oauth for (I was logged in as myself)
- We have mfa enabled and I also set that up for the account, not sure if mandatory or the bullet above already solves the issue

形象
odoo
-

Is this modules are compatible with the version 8
Is there any solution for Odoo 8 please ?

形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi, i can konfigure the oauth app for incomming mails. everyting is working until the test. Then i get "bool object has no attribute replace" 
Who can help me with that error?

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Where do you get the the 2 modules? Do you have a link?

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

This modules are provided in standard odoo modules list.

形象
odoo
最佳答案

A module extension is not limited to using mail and appointment information. You can create applications that run inside Outlook to make it easy for your users to access business information and productivity tools without ever leaving Outlook. Module extensions are only supported by Outlook 2016 or later on Windows.

Click Tools > Options. Click the Mail Setup tab. Select the check box Send immediately when connected, and then click Send/Receive button. Make sure the group All Accounts is selected and select the check box Schedule an automatic send/receive every.

Regards,

Peter

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Odoo v13.0

形象
丢弃