Odooers论坛

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

How to set pricelist rule (discount) for a multiple product variants in the same SO. odoo 10

形象
odoo
形象
丢弃
10 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hello,

any luck on finding a solution for this? Jose, Rob, Marteen?

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

No yet for me . . .

I've another use case too . . . In a physical shop I sell a product for €14.50, or 2 for €25. The products can be any 2 items from the (€14.50) category of T-Shirts & Tops. My old shop cash register can handle this . . . can odoo?

形象
odoo
最佳答案

You can use Odoo Pricelists for archiving this.
First, go to  Sales Configuration (Sales>Configuration>Settings>) and select advanced pricing.

Then create a new price list from Sales>Configuration>Pricelists

Select the pricelist on Sale Order.

Hope this will help you

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

The selected "best answer" is incorrect. I was trying to find a way to do this, and it turns out that Odoo just doesn't support it. Please go to GitHub at the following path and add your voice to mine in requesting that the Odoo team add support for this feature: /odoo/odoo/issues/105503

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hello, any news about this? is there any solution?

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

ANYONE FOUND A MODULE OR SOLUTION?

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Did anyone work out how to do this? 

I want to be able to setup a price list that applies to the total quantity in a sales order (sum of all item lines). 

Is this possilbe? 

Current scenario: I have multiple product variants in a single product category. I have set up a price list which applies to the product category. When I add a single line the price list is correctly used to set the item price based on the quantity. However, if I add a different product variant to the sales order which is the same catogory I need the prices of all the lines to update based on the total quantity of the product rather than the specific line. 

Any thoughts or workarounds? 

Thanks

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Any luck finding a solution to this?? have exactly the same issue.

Does anyone know someone who could maybe write a custom module to do this?

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hello-

I'm not quite sure that I'm following exactly what you need, but I have an idea. You would still use pricelists to complete this action. One thing you'll have to keep in mind is that pricelists look/act different depending on the version you're using. It looks like the screenshots above are from v12, and I use v11. 

What I would try, is going to the price lists (in v11: sales > pricelists). I believe your discounts are applied to anyone purchasing large quantities, so I would open the "public pricelist," edit it, and add a line. When you're adding a line, you're able to select that you want to add product variants.

The above route would allow you to discount single variants (ex: purchasing product A variant A for $10, but discounted to $8 if purchasing more than 10 of them). If you also want to discount across multiple different variants, you could create another rule within the same pricelist for the product (instead of the product variant). In this case, you could say 10% discount for any variant of product A if purchasing more than 10 total. 

Hopefully this helps!

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

I am also looking for a solution to exactly the same problem.

For Sales Order and Quotations of large quantities of T-Shirts, I need to find a way to create pricing rules which apply to the total quantity of items, not each individual line. To update each individual line manually is not efficient when dealing with many multiple lines of variant, e.g., T-Shirts and other types of apparel,multiplied by various colours, multiplied by 5 or 6 sizes, multiplied by each different design or other combinations of individual line items.

Any help appreciated in setting up a system to apply price breaks for each product based on the total order quantity, not each individual line, would be much appreciated.

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

HI José,

How are you doing? I have exactly the same problem. I wonder if you already found a solution. I have a product, which is a t shirt. It has a lot of colors and sizes (variants). But I want to give a discount for the total amount of this shirt sold in 1 sales order.

Best regards, Maarten

形象
丢弃