How to import products with variants and attribute prices

形象
丢弃
3 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

1. Create/Import Attributes and Values

2. Import Product Templates with Attributes and Values. This will create product variants. (Do not create variants directly).

3. Export your product variants

4. Fill out the internal reference, barcode, cost, and shipping weight fields on the exported variants csv

5. Import to update the existing variants

6. To import variant prices for more than one product template at one time, you will need to create a new menu item for product.template.attribute.value.

7. Once you have created the menu item, export all product.template.attribute.value records

8. Fill in the price extras and update the existing records via import. Take care not to create any new records.

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

As explained in the first step, I exported the attributes and values and imported them into a new DB.

However the second step, I do not know which fields I should export, to be able to import in the new DB

Which Fields do I need to export in order to import into a new DB?

形象
odoo
最佳答案

hello, i wanted to test odoo and import my items. I have the problem that I have 3 different prices and cannot enter them when importing. I wanted to import an item with Price1, Price2 and Price3. Price 1 is in store, price 2 is normal customers on the web and price 3 is business customers on the web and in store. It should have business customers and normal customers, business customers have price3, normal customers have price1 in the store, normal customers have price2 in the web shop. Is this possible?

2 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Hi Marko,

For that you should use price list feature. Once all your products are imported into odoo, you should create one price list for each price category you want to display on your SO.

Once your pricelist are created in odoon you can link them on the contact form of your customer. So everytime you'll create a SO for that customer, you will apply his/her specific pricelist

See this forum entry for importing product variant prices https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/aide-1/how-to-update-product-variant-prices-in-v15-in-bulk-via-export-196088

形象
odoo
-
Hello, thank you very much for your answer. I understood the price lists and tried to do it that way. However, it is a question for me whom I zbsp. for 100 customers who are different from supplier, customer and dealer-customer to define them all at once via import. Is this possible? When exporting, I do not know how I zbsp. set an item to display the normal price and the prices in the price lists. I also don't know how to set up the export of customers that shows in the file whether and which price list they use. Whether he is a dealer-customer, supplier or normal customer.

Am Mo., 16. Mai 2022 um 10:15 Uhr schrieb Michel Hiertz (mihi) <mihi@odoo.com>:

Hi Marko,

For that you should use price list feature. Once all your products are imported into odoo, you should create one price list for each price category you want to display on your SO.

Once your pricelist are created in odoon you can link them on the contact form of your customer. So everytime you'll create a SO for that customer, you will apply his/her specific pricelist

See this forum entry for importing product variant prices https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/aide-1/how-to-update-product-variant-prices-in-v15-in-bulk-via-export-196088

Envoyé par Odoo S.A. utilisant Odoo.

形象
odoo
最佳答案

I also present this problem and this was my solution:

1) The attributes value in both databases must have the same External_ids, in this sense it is necessary to copy the attributes from one database to the other, making sure to keep the attribute value external_id.

2) When exporting, activate the --> I want to update data (import-compatible export) option.

3) Export the following fields from the product's module:
External ID
Name
Product Attributes/Attribute
Product Attributes/Values/External ID
Any other that is necessary

For some reason, in my experience when exporting the external IDs of the attributes, they are placed in the output file separated by commas and not one below the other as in any other case.

形象
丢弃