形象
odoo
-

self.env.context.get('company_id')

Why not get the company in context ?

形象
odoo
-

Derick: how did you use self.env.context.get('company_id') in domain of record rule?

5 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案
env.context['allowed_company_ids'] and env.context['allowed_company_ids'][0]

allowed_company_ids is a list of integers representing the ID of each Company:

Example 1 - 

env.context['allowed_company_ids'] = [1,2,3]
env.context['allowed_company_ids'][0] = 1

Example 2 - 

env.context['allowed_company_ids'] = [2,1,3]
env.context['allowed_company_ids'][0] = 2

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hello,

You have to try this domain [('company_id', 'in', company_ids)]

You can get active company ids in company_ids.

6 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Sorry i've tried that, but company_ids is related from self.env.companies.ids and it showing full of Allowed Companies as the picture above, not current company.
http://i.imgur.com/W2YlCur.png

形象
odoo
-

If you select multiple companies from the user then you can get those company ids in company_ids. I recently used this domain.

形象
odoo
-

hmm, i do use multiple company, but as i check, that company_ids are return allowed companies. if i select company A, then i should only get company A in domain.

形象
odoo
-

You can get allowed company ids in user.allowed_company_ids

形象
odoo
-

thanks you but that's not what i'm asking, i just wanna know about CURRENT COMPANY.

形象
odoo
-

matter of fact, your solution is working perfectly for my request because we should get all the allowed companies instead of current company.

形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hello,

You can get current company from self.env.user.company_id. Company id will change according to the selection in the company switcher.

Thank you

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

thanks for reply, but as i check, the self.env.user.company_id is select default company instead of current company. is there something i'm missing?

形象
odoo
最佳答案

As i check, if we use context to get current company, and in case we using multi company, we can only get the first company.

In that case, we should use company_ids to get all the companies of user instead.

Example:

['|',('company_id','in',company_ids),('company_id','=',False)]

Hope it's help.

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

You can use:

self.env.company

And not:
self.env.user.company_id