Odooers论坛

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

Can i switch a product to become a variant of another product, without losing data?

形象
odoo
1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Please let me know if you figured this out!
Thanks in advance

1 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

I did not try it, but maybe it gives you an idea:

Create the necessary attributes and the attribute values.

Each product.template record also automatically creates a product.product record (variant), even if no variants are created explicitely. You may want to create a new product template with  the  corresponding  variants , then go to the corresponding newly created product variants and export them to  see  the  External  ID  of  the  corresponding  product  template and the  fields  for  the  attribute  values . 

Also export the product variants of the old product templates. Then in the  product  variant  records  replace the External ID of the product template with the External ID of the newly created product template,  add the  attribute  fields  and  reimport  the  product  variants. Then delete  the  automatically  created  product.product  records  of  the  new  product  template.  Maybe it works.

But make a database backup before!

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

This solution worked perfectly!
I'm keeping an eye to see if there are any future hidden consequences. But so far all went well. Thanks a lot.