odoo
形象
丢弃
3 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi Istvan,

These are two different models so this means it are two seperate calendars.
A new item created under Projects > Tasks will not come under Calendar and items from Calendar will not come under Projects > Tasks by default.
You could however add code so that when you create a new task (or calendar event) that there is a new record created on the other model (calendar or task).

Yenthe

4 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

this seems like a major deficiency! if my project tasks is not shown on my group calendar what is the point of having a group calendar. seems that adding some simple code would fix this: if projects installed then show Deadlines on calendar can i add this myself?

形象
odoo
-

An Automated Action (watch for tasks to be created) that runs a Server Action (create a matching group calendar appointment) may be a good way to do this. Check the demo database for the Automated Action "Set Auto Followers on leads which are urgent and come from USA." to get started on understanding how this might work.

形象
odoo
-

seems like there could be a way to add a view that also shows the calendar data from the projects instead of making a new Record

形象
odoo
-

I'm a bit late, but I agree with Jonathan, it's a major deficiency. Plus the tasks in project are only all-day tasks...

形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hello 

Is there any module available which resolved above question ?

Thanks

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

2022 and this deficiency is still present, huge functionality missed

形象
丢弃