odoo
形象
丢弃
3 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi Haris,

I tried to figure out when and why I got this error too but without any results.

Anyway, when I moved the Accounting menu to another app I had access to and when I returned the Accounting menu to the dashboard and the error was gone :)

Good Luck

Moving the Accounting menu to another app:
1 - Active debug mode 
2 - Go to "Settings" >> "Technical" >> "Menu Items" .

3 - Search "Accounting" and chose "Accounting"

4 - Edit the "Parent Menu" Field and choose any app you need

To return The Accounting menu to the dashboard, all you need is to clear the "Parent Menu" Field 

Best Regards

3 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Thank you for your time.
But how can I move the Accounting menu to another app?

形象
odoo
-

Tried this, but it did not help. Error remains as long as debug mode is enabled regardless of the parent menu.

形象
odoo
-

Dear Caribbean Data Challengers,
I know that My solution is not to fix the problem from the root, it is just another way to do what we want. so maybe I could help you if I knew what you want or what you did to get this problem
I tried active and deactivating developer mode but still didn't have this problem again

Always Glad to Help :)

形象
odoo
最佳答案

This is a known error. You need to go to your apps and upgrade the Web application.

Go to Apps, remove the filter for Apps, and replace it with Active, and Web as it's an Oddo core module.

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

I have this error only when loading demo content.
Fresh from the new database start the accounting module worked but after loading the demo contact I've also got this error. Something to do with wrong data maybe?

2 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Got the same without demo data, fresh installation. Only when in developer mode.

形象
odoo
-

I'm having this issue too, also only when in developer mode, which I need to be to import opening balances.
I've logged fault as a ticket.