Odooers论坛

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

Where is the option Common Contact Book for Multi-Company in V13?

形象
odoo
1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

This is a good question! Why does it have three downvotes?

2 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

For Multi-company, all data to be separated and users should not be able to access each other's info (including contacts) unless they are the administrator or have been given rights to both companies.

2 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

thats crazy.

How do i set up the common contact book and common product catalog then?

Odoo 12 i shared my contact book with all companies, but restricted all the products by company.

Also the parent company can see all the child product and transactions.

Currently, having a parent company setup has no effect. :(

Guess im sticking to odoo 12 at this stage.

形象
odoo
-

The common contact book is still available and is the standard behaviour. The only thing you might need to do if you upgrade to Odoo 13 is to set the company to blank for all shared contacts (and if you want to keep the products separate, no need to do that).

The logic for parent and child companies has been removed, but if a user is authorized to multiple companies they can see products and transactions in all the companies, so that should work for most scenarios.

形象
odoo
最佳答案

Multicompany has been changed in Odoo 13.

The old defaults (for multicompany) of “Common Contact Book” and “Common Product Catalog” have been removed.

Contacts and Products are shared by default, but if you enter a company for a product it will be limited to that company.

There is now a Global Record Rule for Contacts (res.partner) with the following domain:

['|', '|',
     ('partner_share', '=', False),
     ('company_id', 'in', company_ids),
     ('company_id', '=', False)]

partner_share is TRUE for Odoo internal users but not for portal users or other partners (e.g. customers and suppliers).

This means that:

• Customers and suppliers are filtered by the multi-company rules
  • Internal Users in one company are visible in other companies
8 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

I am going this error

ValueError: Invalid field 'company_ids' in leaf "<osv.ExtendedLeaf: ('company_ids', 'in', [3, 2, 1]) on res_partner (ctx: )>"

形象
odoo
-

I removed the second part of my answer. There should now be a fix for this in standard Odoo.

形象
odoo
-

but users from one companies can see users for anther

['|', ('id', '=', user.id), ('company_id', 'in', company_ids)]

works but can't make exaction for admin

I want them to see there own contact only

形象
odoo
-

Yes, internal users are visible across companies. That's by design.

形象
odoo
-

Yes but how to hide them

形象
odoo
-

in the same company is ok but if I have a multi company I want them to only see there coworkers there contacts only

形象
odoo
-

I suggest you ask another question and provide an example / use case

形象
odoo
-