形象
odoo
形象
丢弃
4 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Keep a new field "month" in hr_payslip model and on saving the record it should be updated as follows,

month = dt.strptime(date_from,'%Y-%m-%d').month

res['value'].update({'month': month})

--------------------------------------
We are using the above month variable to index the days in a month which is given as a list,

result=(contract.wage/[0, 31, 28, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31] [payslip.month])*worked_days.Unpaid and worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days or False

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

has anyone got the solution , how can we remove 31 with the number of days of the month for which we are calculating the payslip ??

3 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

This is not answer for question .... when you need to ask a question should put it in new question or comment in the question if you want ..

形象
odoo
-

Sorry for inconvenience, did intentionally to seek attention of the followers of this question.May be i got the answer from them. If u insist ,i may delete this.

形象
odoo
-

No , you are free

形象
odoo
最佳答案

# Get the no of days ...........

atej = str(payslip.date_to)

datek = str(payslip.date_from)

dj = datej[-2:]

x=0

new = 0

while (x<=31):

x= x+1

if str(x) == dj or "0"+str(x) == dj:

new= x

dk = datek[-2:]

y=0

old = 0

while (y<=31):

y= y+1

if str(y) == dk or "0"+str(y) == dk:

old= y

no_of_days = new-old + 1

result = no_of_days

形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Finally I found the solution .. the condition needed for this rule

result=worked_days.Unpaid and worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days or False

and then working correctly

the following link help in this problem

http://help.openerp.com/question/14645/unpaid-leaves-is-not-decrease-in-the-salary-computation/#14782

9 注释
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

@Maath Deduction amount is not posibble it is adding...

形象
odoo
-

@sridhar you can make it deduction or adding depending on Salary rule Category and - signal in rule "result=-(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days" Now it is working successfully for me any problems with you?

形象
odoo
-

result=worked_days.Unpaid and worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days or False this concept adding the loss of pay amount.

形象
odoo
-

No, this is a condition for apply the rule will not be Always True , choose python code and put this condition

形象
odoo
-

@Maath Yes Maath now it is working perfectly thank you very much...

形象
odoo
-

i put 1 vote for u

形象
odoo
-

This work for me as well. Thanks for the solution @maath . Hats off to you.

形象
odoo
-

@maath : Can we remove 31 with the number of days of the month for which we are calculating the payslip.Do u know the code for that?

形象
odoo
-

Hello Anybody can me tell me how to calculate Overtime in OPenrp