Odooers论坛

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

How to disable auto-edit on line of sale order, purchase order,... Odoo.sh V15 + Studio

形象
odoo
1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

As far as I know, you can't configure that. Obviously, the guys at Odoo think it's totally cool. The fact that others might not see it that way doesn't really matter to them.
Unfortunately, there are many examples of this. They don't care about bugs anymore but about some kid stuff. I had already heard that they now want to attack SAP or MS, but do they have to take on their arrogance first?

2 答案
形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hi,

You can use this  module for the same: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/disable_form_quick_edit/

Thanks

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Thanks, will try this out. The v15 "auto save" is dangerous, it is too easy for edits to be made by mistake.

形象
odoo
最佳答案

Hello denis nzisabira h

You can achieve the functionality by overriding the _onQuickEdit  function from the FormController from the web module.

var FormController = require('web.FormController');

FormController.include({

_onQuickEdit: function () {

return false

},

});

@EMKA GmbH & Co. KG c/o Dr. Thomas Koliwer your answer was not helpful at all. If you don't have capability of providing proper answer in the forum/community then it would be nice to stay away putting the comment which is relevant to the question.

Thanks

1 备注
形象
丢弃
形象
odoo
-

Hello Vishal,
thanks for your answer.
Where I can do that ?
Denis