该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

studio

odoo
Discard
1 Answer
odoo
Best Answer

If you enter information into the new field, it will no longer be gray.

To be able to use the field within a search you must do the following:
- From the tree or kanban view, click on "filter"
- Place cursor on "Add Custom filter"
- Unfold the first field, search and choose the label of the new field you created.
- Set the other fields properly to be able to filter as desired and clic on apply.

If the above steps work properly you can incorporate a new field for use in the "search" bar, so all users can easily use it:
- From Studio, when editing the model, click on the menú option "Views"
- Then click on "General views/Search".
- Drag the field you want to use as a filter and drop it in "Autocompletion fields" box.

I hope this helps you.

5 Comments
Discard
odoo
-

it does not work .
I want all users to be able to do the search to find the information of the new line created

odoo
-

Please give a little more information. What doesn't work?
- Have you entered some data in your field?
- Can you add the custom filter, as recommended before?
- Is Odoo filtering properly your records?

odoo
-

Proces to incorporate a new field for use in the "search" bar, so all users can use it:
From Studio, click on the menú option "Views", then clic on "General views/Search". Drag the field you want to use as a filter and drop it in "Autocompletion fields" box.

(I will add this steps to my answer)

odoo
-

Thank you many for your help currently my line create is displayed in the filter with your help in studioThank you very much for your help currently my line create is displayed in the filter with your help in studio,Thank you many for your help currently my line create is displayed in the filter with your help in studio, butThank you very much for your help currently my line create is displayed in the filter with your help in studio, but myproblem is that the information I fill in on this line qaunt I type the information in search in vu kanban, nothing comes out.

odoo
-

my line create I created it in studio with the AB field "text" and I named it "other references" to be able to put the supplier references, and now I want to be able to type the references entered the bottom in the kanban view search bar so that it looks for me this information in my article.