该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

"Something went wrong" message

odoo
Discard
2 Answers
odoo
Best Answer

This can happen if you do not have the enough capacity in your work center. For example : There is a field named "Capacity" in your work center form. If you have filled the capacity as 1, then only one operation can happen at a time at that particular work center. So It's possible that you already have some unfinished manufacturing order at that particular work center. You can increase the "capacity" by editing the work center form or you can find the manufacturing order which is using that work center and complete that MO. Then you can plan a new MO at that work center.

Hope this helps..!!

Steffy

Junior odoo consultant

Tel: +353 1 886 5684 (IE) +44 121 285 5684 (UK)  +91 964 381 7554 (IN)

Target Integration | CRM ERP Cloud

Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

1 Comment
Discard
odoo
-

My dB is showing this very error starting today and with only a single product. I kicked up the capacity for each of the work centers in the router to 100 and I still get the same error. Any additional thoughts on what could cause this issue?

odoo
Best Answer

Thy setting in problematic mrp.production: date_planned_start several years ahead; (2023, 2024, 2025)

I had the same problem, and when changed to planned date to 2025, it found a slot in 2027.

This is because "plan_hours" method, would iterate in search for a slot, 100 times in intervals of 14 days (so 1400 days, 3,8 years)

If it doesn't find a spot in that interval it would raise that error.

1 Comment
Discard
odoo
-

thanks, but still feeling confused about best approach to solve this.
Q. how to change plan_hours method?? approach.??
Q. is there any easy way to find, which MO or WO taking workcenter busy / full capacity??