分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

I get error message in try install Social Marketing app

odoo
Discard
2 Answers
odoo
Best Answer

Hi,

Because you haven't installed the package.
Please try after installing the google-auth library using "pip install google_auth" or "pip3 install google_auth" in your system's shell or terminal first.

Hope it will help you.

2 Comments
Discard
odoo
-

I did install "pip install google_auth" and install "pip install firebase-admin" but it not working

odoo
-

Hi Muhammad Mahmoud,
Please check here.

I have used sudo pip3 install google_auth .

Please check below demo link.
https://filebin.net/c4sloi87slbp71jv

odoo
Best Answer

I get message 

python Current Version:- 3.7.6 (default, Jan 8 2020, 20:23:39) [MSC v.1916 64 bit (AMD64)]

5 Comments
Discard
odoo
-

Hi,
This warning is for the PIP upgrade. Update version 22 is available for pip.
You have successfully installed the google_auth. Now please try to restart the odoo service and install the social_push_notifications module.

Hope it will help you.

odoo
-

Thank you for reply, I restart my pc and update app in odoo ,but still not working

odoo
-

Then you must check whether it is installed into the same python version you are used in the odoo server or not. If it is installed the google_auth into your python version, then it will work.

Try with sudo python3.7 -m pip install google_auth

odoo
-

I have multiple version of python, I can't choose the correct version to install, I copied the google_auth files to the correct version, tried to install again, it installed successfully

odoo
-

Great.

sudo python3.7 -m pip install google_auth

This command will install the google_auth in python3.7.

If you want to install it in python3.8 then just change the python version in above command and it will install in python3.8

sudo python3.8 -m pip install google_auth