1 Comment
Discard
odoo
-
3 Answers
odoo
Best Answer

Hi Julie:

You can define Automated actions (Settings > Technical > Automation > Automated Actions) in Odoo for this.

EDIT:

For example, if you want to automatically set the stage of the Lead to "Proposition" as soon as a Quotation has been created from the Lead, you can create an Automated Action like so to automate this step.

Python code:

proposition_stage_id = env['crm.stage'].search([('name', '=', 'Proposition')]).id
record.opportunity_id.write({'stage_id': proposition_stage_id})
7 Comments
Discard
odoo
-

Hi Paresh, I have tried to use an Automated Action, but the stage on CRM doesn't get updated! Can you explain in more detail?

odoo
-

Hi Chris: I have updated my earlier response with an example.

odoo
-

Thanks!! It works!

odoo
-

Hi Paresh

Thank you very much! Is there any trigger condition that can be chosen if I want to move an oportunity autmatically to the "won" queue after the customer signed the sales order?

Thx

Andreas

odoo
-

could be solved with mkt automation app, but let's let the Automated action experts above answer!

odoo
-

@Andreas: You could define an automated action that is triggered on update of either the Signed By or Signed On fields of the Sales Order (sale.order) model.

odoo
-

@Paresh: you're my hero! works perfect!

odoo
Best Answer

Thanks, your posts were very helpful! To mark my opportunities as won in the CRM app I created this automated action ('Gewonnen' is state 'Won')

Discard
odoo
Best Answer

Hello Paresh,

This worked perfectly. Can you also please provide the code to move opportunity to won automatically once quotation is confirmed to sales order?

Many thanks

Manuel

Discard