Change the color of cards in the kanban view

odoo
Discard
3 Answers
odoo
Best Answer

Hi @Pavel

Hope you are doing well.

Here in your code the issue being caused is that the t-if condition is not being applied as this does not work.
For this you will need to apply the condition within the attribute > t-att-style which will solve the issue you are getting for all the cards getting the same color applied.

Please find code in comment.

I hope this will help you. 

Thanks & Regards,
Email: odoo@aktivsoftware.com

4 Comments
Discard
odoo
-

Here is a code sample for reference:

<xpath expr="//div[contains(@t-attf-class, 'oe_kanban_card')]" position="attributes">
<attribute name="t-att-style">(record.stage_id.value == 'New Request') and 'background-color: #0adbf4;' or 'background-color: #09c05f;'</attribute>
</xpath>

odoo
-

It worked for me, thank you very much, I only have the doubt, here I see that field_name.value takes the value that the field has in the form, in the text field, but how to take the value that is in the database, for example stage_id in base of data saves an id and another thing is that I have tried with fields that I add with inheritance and it gives me the following error
UncaughtPromiseError > TypeError

Unknown promise > dict.record.maintenance_type is undefined

odoo
-

Hi @Pavel

As you have seen that I have used (record.stage_id.value == 'New Request') so this will take the form value in text field (which is visible in form).

As you need to take the value from the database which will be the id you will then need to use this line of code (record.stage_id.raw_value == 5) instead of the record.stage_id.value.

For the error that you are facing is because you will need to add the field in the kanban view before you can use it in the view.

Here is the code that you could also use if you need the same thing for the other field:
<xpath expr="//field[@name='activity_state']" position="after">
<field name="maintenance_type"/>
</xpath>
<xpath expr="//div[contains(@t-attf-class, 'oe_kanban_card')]" position="attributes">
<attribute name="t-att-style">(record.maintenance_type.raw_value == 'preventive') and 'background-color: #0adbf4;' or 'background-color: #09c05f;'</attribute>
</xpath>

Hope this will solve you problem.

odoo
-

excellent answer, thank you very much for your help

odoo
Best Answer

Hi,

Try the below code.

<xpath expr="//div[contains(@t-attf-class, 'oe_kanban_card')]"
                   position="replace">
                <t t-if="record.stage_name.value == 'New Request'">
                  <div t-attf-class="{{!selection_mode ? 'oe_kanban_color_' + kanban_getcolor(record.color.raw_value) : ''}} oe_kanban_card oe_kanban_global_click                     oe_semantic_html_override"
                         style="background-color: #0adbf4;">....</div>
                </t>
                <t t-else="">
                <div t-attf-class="{{!selection_mode ? 'oe_kanban_color_' + kanban_getcolor(record.color.raw_value) : ''}} oe_kanban_card oe_kanban_global_click                     oe_semantic_html_override"
                         style="background-color: #09c05f;">....</div>
                </t>
</xpath>

We will get output like below.

Regards

1 Comment
Discard
odoo
-

It did not work for me, the stage_name field does not exist, the one that is called stage_id, also as you used replace, what it does is put a div without data and green when I try with a field that exists

odoo
Best Answer
It worked for me, thank you very much, I only have the doubt, here I see that field_name.value takes the value that the field has in the form, in the text field, but how to take the value that is in the database, for example stage_id in base of data saves an id and another thing is that I have tried with fields that I add with inheritance and it gives me the following error
UncaughtPromiseError > TypeError
Unknown promise > dict.record.maintenance_type is undefined

Discard