分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

Pending Purchase Order in single Screen

odoo
Discard
2 Answers
odoo
Best Answer

Hi,

You can analyse the ordered quantity and received quantity from  Purchase order pivot view.

For this navigate to Purchase->Reporting->Purchase

Select the pivot view and in the measures select Qty Ordered and Qty received and group Order as below:

You can also export this view as Excel format

Purchase Order Line App:  https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/purchase_order_line/

Hope this will help you

Thank you

3 Comments
Discard
odoo
-

I know this. I normally download the report in excel and do changes as required. Problem comes as there is no vender name. When downloading with vender, it comes without grouping and we have to manually group it on vender. This takes time. we have few venders which are our main supplier and supply number of different items. No when downloading with vender, there are no materials when downloading with materials again 3 level grouping is needed. This is not an end user wants. It is time taking.

odoo
-

Understood, you can use this third party app: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/purchase_order_line/
i think this will solve your issue

odoo
-

I do not have server with me. This is a third-party tool and needs to be deployed on server. I have subscription of odoo so it limits my capabilities to download such 3rd party apps. Not sure how to do it. If you have any idea how to deploy this app, it will be great help.

odoo
Best Answer

There are 2 easy ways to achive that:

1- Do you also have Inventory? If so you can see them all listed on pending deliveies (Receipts). From there you can acces the PO. That is the way odoo intends you to do it, but I understand maybe you don't have the module.

2- Otherwise you can just filter your POs with 'Add Custom Filter->Effective Date->Is Not Set' and it will return all pending RFQ and any PO that is still pending to be delivered. You can add a second filter 'Purchase Orders' and as expected you will only get the POs which have not been delivered. 

Hope that helps.

Discard