Help

欢迎!

该社区面向专业人士和我们产品和服务的爱好者。
分享和讨论最好的内容和新的营销理念,建立您的专业形象,一起成为更好的营销人员。

How can i import initial inventory stock via inventory adjustment.

odoo
1 Comment
Discard
odoo
-

First of all import the products and category then set warehouses. After that go to

Inventory App ---Operation---Inventory Adjustment---Create---Start Inventory.

Here you have to import data with following fields in Excel file

NameLocationCounted Quantity

After that click on validate

Thank You

6 Answers
odoo
Best Answer

I am trying to do this with the steps described, but I receive this message "There is already one inventory adjustment line for this product, you should rather modify this one instead of creating a new one" any idea

2 Comments
Discard
odoo
-

You need to deleted any duplications within the same inventory , also check if there is any products duplications

odoo
-

Duplication is not allowed in Products. you need to remove duplication 1st of all then import it again

odoo
Best Answer

Hi Mohsin:

Assuming you have set up the Product Categories, Products, Costing/Valuation Method, Product Removal Method and mapped the Accounts, here are the steps to follow:

• Activate Developer mode

• Go to Inventory > Operations > Inventory Adjustments

• Create a new Inventory Adjustment, enter a description, select All Products and Start Inventory

• Odoo will copy all the Products into the Inventory Adjustment

• Click the Details smart button on the top right of the adjustment

• You can now Export all the products into a csv file, update the quantity in the csv file and re-import the file

• Go back to the Inventory Adjustment and click Validate Inventory

This will create the corresponding stock/product moves and accounting entries.

NOTE: If you are using multi-warehouse/multi-location, you should set these up too before starting the inventory adjustment process since you will be doing the inventory adjustment for each stock location.

8 Comments
Discard
odoo
-

Thanks Dear, you got my intention right :)

If there are multi locations and warehouses then how it'll be mentioned in my csv?

odoo
-

If you have multi warehouse/location, you will have to create an inventory adjustment for each stock location. When you activate multi warehouse/location, you will get a location field on the inventory adjustment firm. Specify the location and when you go into details, specify the quantities for that location only.

odoo
-

Got it :)

Thanks a lot.

odoo
-

I am facing an error.My environment is multi company. I have imported LOT nos and inventory adjustment and it worked fine but when i try to do the same in another company it gives a conflict on lot no. if lot no matches with other company it is not allowing me to access that existing nor nor it allows me to create it in another company.

odoo
-

Odoo Server Error - Access Error

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Stock Move, Operation: read) - (Records: [105], User: 2)

odoo
-

actually I looked for the product_name but I don't see this field in the data to export when I choose "Export compatible with import". However, I want the product_name to appear in the csv or excel file after the export. How can I do that?

odoo
-

Expand the Product node on the left in the screen where you select the fields to be exported. One of fields will be Product/Name

odoo
-

"update the quantity in the csv file and re-import the file"
how to import quantities from a csv file resulting from another odoo db?

odoo
Best Answer

Is there also a way to get started with an initial inventory with prices? When there is no PO how can we add the costs for the products?

1 Comment
Discard
odoo
-
Yes , I solved this problem py template like this

id default_code name location_id location_id/id product_template_variant_value_ids standard_price qty_available uom_id
__export__.product_product_8634_266628aa HAND1 Hand/01-1 WH/Stock WH/Stock 0 81 Units

On Fri, 28 Oct 2022, 12:18 pm Houssem, <notifications@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

Hello,
I was looking for the same thing
Did you manage to get the price with quantity?

Thank you

--
Houssem

Envoyé par Odoo S.A. utilisant Odoo.

odoo
Best Answer

For inventory adjustment import use these three columns (product- Location - Counted Quantity). Even you can use the barcode of the product in the name filed.

Discard
odoo
Best Answer

Hello,
I was looking for the same thing
Did you manage to get the price with quantity?

Thank you

Discard
odoo
Best Answer

The import of the initial stock does not have much complexity. What you should review is:

Do you have all the company's products registered?
Do you have their category correctly established?
Are stock valuation methods correctly set?
Do you have automatic posting? If yes, the accounting notes will be created and this should be taken into account

Discard